The All Rounder Cricket Academy offers various cricket coaching options to suite cricketers of all ages and levels of ability.
Private coaching is important and forms a crucial step in every cricketer’s development. Every lesson is designed to cater for the individuals cricketing needs and is without doubt the best way to correct specific faults and learn new skills. Private coaching options offered by the Academy are:
Indoor Cricket Coaching at All Rounder Indoor Centre in Ottery:
1 Hour: R295
45 Mins: R245
30 Mins: R175
Outdoor Cricket Coaching at various venues:
1 Hour: R250
45 Mins: R220
30 Mins: R150
Group Cricket Coaching at various venues:
2 on 1: R140 per cricketer (1 Hour)
3 on 1: R110 per cricketer (1 Hour)
4 on 1: R100 per cricketer (90 Mins)
Outdoor Venues: Cape Town Cricket Club; Kirstenhof Primary School; Sun Valley Primary School
Terms and Conditions:
1. Fees are payable in advance and charged monthly or termly.
2. Monthly Payments: In order to secure your cricketer’s timeslot during the week then payment for the month will have to be paid in advance on or before the 1st of every Month. Invoices will be sent on the 25th of every month.
3. Termly Payments: The full term’s fees are due and payable within the first two weeks of each term.
4. Failure to comply with payment will result in the Cricketer/Member not being allowed to participate in any cricket activity.
5. Private Cricket Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason. If the cricketer is unable to attend their lesson and has given sufficient notice then a make-up lesson will be arranged.
6. Group Cricket Coaching: There will be no reduction or cancellation of fees due to illness or non-attendance of class for whatever reason.
7. No classes will be held on public holidays or during school holidays unless otherwise specified.
8. If cricketer is no longer continuing with coaching, one month (30 days) written notice is required
For more info please contact:
Wayne Hendricks: 084 200 0590 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darren Rolfe : 082 525 0805 / Email: email@example.com